Phrase is an all-in-one platform for scalable software localization and translation management. Be it web or mobile apps, Phrase enables you to translate any kind of software.
What can I do with Phrase?
With Phrase, you can:
- Manage localization files online
- Work on software localization projects with your team
- Implement a smart localization workflow
- Convert between localization file formats
- Add contextual information to translations
- Order professional translations from humans
Who uses Phrase?
- Product teams who want to implement a seamless localization workflow
- Developers who want to focus on programming instead of dealing with translation files
- Translators who want to work on software localization data safely, without supplying their own editors or converting between file formats
- Designers who want to preview their designs in other languages without leaving Sketch or Figma
How does Phrase work?
The Phrase localization and translation platform consists of four main components:
The Translation Center is a hub for your translation project. It’s designed for speed, it’s easy to use, and it’s full of practical tools. From the Translation Center, you can edit and convert localization files online. There’s nothing to install or update. Everything simply works in your browser.
Log in here to access the Translation Center.
How great would it be if translators could simply browse your website and edit text along the way? Our In-Context Editor lets them do just that. It provides translators with useful contextual information to improve overall translation quality.
Learn more about the In-Context Editor here.
You can find our API documentation here.
Professional translation services
Phrase offers on-demand ordering of professional human translations. This makes it easy for our customers to continuously have every part of their projects translated.
See here for more information: https://help.phrase.com/help/buying-professional-translations-in-phrase